Sunday, February 22, 2009

most recent group order

I forgot to post these photos earlier. They're from my latest group order. Also the largest one to date--over 50 skeins. The first one to include spinning fiber, as well. I finished the order in just over 3 weeks, and could have done it faster if I hadn't run into some issues with black dye. It's nice to see how much I've streamlined my production.



You can see the Flickr photo with notes on the colorway names here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/huckleberryknits/3279835348

I had two favorite results out of this batch. One was Morgaine, on Corriedale. The photo doesn't show it well, but there are lots of intermediate shades of blue, green, and purple in the two skeins.



The other one was Inked, on Canadian BFL. I just like something about how these particular shades work together.

Post a Comment