Friday, October 31, 2008

Apple Yarns

I dropped by Apple Yarns this week to see how my yarn looked. I have to confess to a little thrill at seeing my own yarn occupying its very own cubby in a real, honest-to-goodness store. Especially a store that is my favorite yarn store in town. Okay, it was a big thrill.

It seems to be well-received so far. The store owner and I have big plans for the next installment of Huckleberry Knits yarn--I've managed to get a hold of some locally popular base yarn for my colorways. I see a huge box of deliciously squishy yarn coming to my doorstep in my near future.

In the meantime, I'll need to work on the hardest bit of all--coming up with a name for the new yarn line. I'm transitioning all my yarn lines to have Pacific Northwest names, except for my Flying Cloud yarn, which is just too aptly named to change.

No comments: