Saturday, September 20, 2008

some recent knits

I just realized that I haven't posted photos of any knits recently. Here are a few recent customs:

Petals Baby Cardie, knitted from Corriedale in the Flamingos colorway by a time to dye. The sweater is nice, though I didn't care for how the pattern was written. I thought it left some crucial instructions open to interpretation, and then left other things as exercises to the reader.



Longies knitted from aran BFL in my Pearl colorway. The customer won 8 oz of custom dyed yarn from me during the Live This Life raffles in the spring. She asked me to hold onto the yarn and knit her some fall longies.



Longies knitted from Cestari fine merino in the Sweet Dragon colorway by Selah. This pair was for a customer who grew up in the town next to the one I grew up in. The internet creates some interesting connections.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

The middle pair are mine and they are just beautiful! My daughter wore them the other day and I am really happy with them.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying them! That really makes my day.