Thursday, January 17, 2008

back in the dyepot again

After not really feeling like dyeing for, oh, about two months, today I dyed 3 lbs of yarn. Two new colorways, one custom colorway (the soon to be world-famous Eat Your Veggies), and my Spice colorway on the last of my organic Clun Forest yarn. Plus I touched up some yarn that I originally dyed in October, but that I've been too busy/lazy/unmotivated to fix until now.

Photos this weekend! I'm especially excited about my new chocolate-themed colorway, for February's movie stocking at Venus Vanguard. It's inspired by the movie Chocolat (not to mention the pound or two of Endangered Species chocolate that showed up on my doorstep this week), but someone well-known in HC-land already has a colorway named that, so I'll need to come up with something else.

No comments: