Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2011 shows

Here are the shows where I'll have a booth in 2011:

January 8 ~ St. Distaff's Day Spin-In, Everett, WA
April 2-3 ~ Whidbey Weavers Guild Spin-In, Oak Harbor, WA
June 24-26 ~ Black Sheep Gathering, Eugene, OR
July 28-31 ~ Sock Summit, Portland, OR
September 24-25 ~ Oregon Flock & Fiber Festival, Canby, OR
October 14-15 ~ Fibers and Beyond, Bellingham, WA (I will be attending Rhinebeck instead)

I had a fantastic time being on the show circuit in 2010, and I'm really excited about hitting the road again in 2011. I love talking with customers, meeting online friends for the first time, and being with happy, fiber-loving people. Thank you if you came by my booth in 2010, and I hope to see you again in the coming year!

3 comments:

bugsnugger said...

I'm glad you loved having a booth because I loved petting your yarn in your booth ;)

Alison said...

No word yet from Whidbey? I hope to see you at St. Distaff's!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Diane--I'm excited to share a booth with you again next year!

Alison, I just emailed Whidbey this week. My guess is that they'll notify vendors in Feb. Looking forward to celebrating St. Distaff's!