Monday, January 25, 2010

tired

My husband took the kiddo away for the weekend so I could spend it dyeing. Worked my butt off, but I'm still terribly behind where I need to be. Plus I have to do my city and state taxes this week (ugh!), and dye for my yarn club.

I've come to the unhappy conclustion that I am just a slow dyer. I can whip through colorways that involve just one or two dye solutions, but the more complex colorways just take forever. I don't know how other people do it, but I wish I knew their secret.

2 comments:

Terri said...

if you stress too hard about it, the Muse will not come and visit. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, the muse doesn't need to show up, since I'm dyeing predetermined colorways for a wholesale order. :) Dyeing went well last night, so I'm feeling more optimistic today!