Thursday, October 29, 2009

a new retailer

My yarns will be debuting at a brand new retailer, Pulling at Strings, owned and operated by my friend Jenn. She’s celebrating her grand opening this Saturday, October 31, with some fun contests, so be sure to check it out!

Also, I’ve donated two items for a fundraiser for two charities that have been supporting a friend through the loss of her full-term baby. One item is a skein of hand-dyed Licorice Twist, a DK/light worsted yarn with a ply that takes dye more vividly, creating a cool marled effect. The other item is a pair of longies (baby pants) with my flowering plum embellishment. With the purchase of a $2 ticket, you’ll receive a PDF with some fun craft ideas, and will be entered into a drawing for the item.

I also have another retailer announcement coming up in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

No comments: