Sunday, June 17, 2012

getting ready for Black Sheep Gathering

BSG is this week, and I'm in the homestretch of prep work. In an effort to get more than nine hours of sleep during the 72-hour period before the show, I quit dyeing a few days earlier than normal, in order to do labeling and pricing. It feels utterly unnatural but I'm glad I did it. If I end up with some extra time, I'll dye a little more.

Because I'm already packing, I've taken down the fiber listings from my Etsy store. If you've had your eye on any of the yarn listings, those will be taken down on Tuesday.

I have a super fun game that I'll be launching at BSG. Details this week!

2 comments:

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hi Scarlet!
I just went to the Black Sheep Gathering for the first time yesterday. Wanted to say hello and I love your yarn!

Love, Taryn

Unknown said...

Thanks, Taryn! I hope you had a fun weekend!