Monday, November 9, 2009

debuting at the Loopy Ewe

I've been excited about this for months, but since I have a healthy sense of paranoia caution, I didn't want to say anything until it actually happened.

Sheri of The Loopy Ewe saw my yarn at Sock Summit and asked me to dye for her store. Of course I said yes, and I'm thrilled that my yarns are part of her lineup now. The Trillium heavy worsted yarn made its debut today, with sock yarn to follow this winter.

Hurray for reaching a business milestone!

5 comments:

Stoat said...

How awesome!! Go you!

Kelsey said...

I am so excited for you!! I went checked out your yarns last night on her site! Have to say I am loving knitting a blankie for my 2yr old out of your lovely yarn!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Maura and Kelsey!

Unknown said...

that is awesome, congrats Scarlet!

cockeyed said...

congrats! Your stuff is awesome!