Friday, November 21, 2008

celebrating Thanksgiving a little early this year

I hear stories about bad things happening to good people. To friends and to strangers alike. And aside from making me terribly sad, it also makes me so very grateful for what I have.

I am thankful for a child who is happy, healthy, funny, compassionate, and loving.

I am thankful for a husband who loves me and supports me in all that I do (or try to do), and whom I love.

I am thankful for parents who gave me so many opportunities.

I am thankful for health insurance that has been adequate for all of our medical needs (so far).

I am thankful for wonderful people who have graced my life with their friendship.

I am thankful for a reliable paycheck and flexible schedule that allow me to pursue my love of dyeing.

I am thankful for the lovely customers who support my business, especially the many who have become my friends as well.

I am thankful for my good health.

I am thankful for the opportunity to live in a beautiful part of the world.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: