Saturday, September 8, 2007

dithering

I bought some organic wool yarn in August, planning to knit up a pair of skull & crossbones longies like these for the pirate stocking:



Of course, I've run out of time. So I thought about offering it as a semi-custom slot. Anne suggested doing just a semi-custom hat, since that would take 1.5 nights instead of a week to do. Gotta decide soon. I've got three customs left to do in Sept, and three already lined up for October. So the timing would be really tight, if not impossible. Seems a shame not to do it, though. I could always offer it as a semi-custom in late October or November instead.

2 comments:

Selah said...

Oh gosh Scarlet, that would be SO cute!

Unknown said...

I ended up not offering it as a semi-custom on Tuesday because I'd like to free up some time to work on toddler socks for my store, and maybe some Jaywalker socks for me. Maybe in October, though!