Friday, November 6, 2009

if you talked to me at the Whatcom Weavers Guild sale ...

When I was standing in line, waiting to check out my inventory at the end of the Whatcom Weavers Guild sale a couple of weeks ago, a woman asked me if I had any more roving at home, since all of my brighter braids had sold before she'd gotten there. I started to answer, but got crazy distracted by the checkout process (as my dad says, I am a batch processor, not a multi-tasker--little old-school mainframe joke for you geeks out there).

Anyway, if you're reading this, the answer is yes, and I'm sorry that I forgot to give you my contact info. I have a bunch of fiber (and yarn, for that matter) that I didn't bring to the guild sale, since I only had 60 Guild tags to use. Didn't want to be a hog and bring more than that.

No comments: